New Nursery for 2 Year Olds at Horris Hill - Coming Soon!
In September, Horris Hill will be opening a brand-new, purpose-built, nursery for girls and boys aged two and above. This is an exciting development in the school's history, and we are delighted to be able to share the Horris Hill ethos and education with a younger age group in the autumn term.
- Open 50 weeks of the year - perfect for busy working families
- Morning sessions from 8am to 1pm
- Afternoon sessions from 1pm to 6pm
- Full day from 8am to 6pm
- Qualified and knowledgeable Early Years staff
- Prices from £30 (half day session) to £60 (full day)
- Limited 15 and 30 hour Government funded places available.
The Nursery will be expertly led by Head of Lower School, Mrs Uwalaka, who is passionate about Early Years and outdoor education. If you are interested in finding out more click here.