Horris Hill School
Headteacher: Mr Rob Stewart
Age Range: 2 to 13 years
Horris Hill is an independent day and boarding preparatory school for children aged between 2 and 13years in Newbury. Horris Hill has been providing an outstanding education in a nurturing environment, achieving consistently brilliant results for over 130 years. It was acquired by Forfar in 2021.
It is an exciting time for the school. From September 22, Rob Stewart will take over the leadership of the school as it opens its purpose built coed nursery as well as welcoming the first girls through its doors into the lower school. The school is going through a range of developments to ensure it both builds on its heritage but also provides cutting edge education for all its pupils to give them the best opportunities in life.
FACTS ABOUT HORRIS HILL
- Nurturing environment in 65 acres of countryside
- Purpose built coed nursery opening Autumn 2022 for children 2years +
- Accepting girls from reception Sept 22
- Academic excellence with top senior school entry for 130 years
- Outstanding co-curricular opportunities and pastoral care
- Fantastic facilities including pool, golf course, cricket pitches, tennis courts, professional sports centre, purpose built theatre, music suite and forest school
- Full, weekly and transition family-friendly boarding